COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information Center
The MEA is working hard to provide educators with the most up-to-date information during this unprecedented time. As things change each day, the MEA will work to support our members in the best way possible. The MEA knows you have more questions than there are likely answers for, at this time. However, the Association is working non-stop to advocate for the best possible educational solutions during this difficult time.
- Teaching with Technology during COVID-19 Update 3/27/2020
- Cares Act and Higher Education
- Higher Education Update 3/27/2020
- Length of School Year, IEPs, Evaluations and More 3/26/2020
- Hourly Employee Pay FAQs 3/20/2020
- Hourly Employees Guaranteed Pay Per Executive Order
- PAY UPDATE COVID-19 3/18/2020
- COVID-19 Update 3/17/2020
- COVID-19 Update 3/16/2020
- Protocols for Coronavirus 3/13/2020
Find the latest information from Maine officials, Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control, and MEA, including guidelines for schools, teachers, and more.
The following events and trainings have been canceled due to the COVID-19 crisis:
- ALL Pre-Retirement Seminars in March
- March 18 – Skowhegan
- March 25 – Auburn
- ALL DBC meetings in March
- Quality Schools Summit, April 4th, University of Maine Farmington
- YEP-MEA Event, Bangor Area, March 20
Have a Question? Need Support? Contact Us!
Fill out the form below and MEA will get your question to the proper MEA Field Representative.
You can also call us!
- MEA Headquarters – 207-622-5866
- Auburn – 207-784-4006
- Bangor- 207-942-2907
- Caribou – 207-498-3191
- South Portland – 207-774-6133