2020 Annual Treasurer Virtual Training Sessions
July 10 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EDTFree
The Treasurer virtual training will be offered on three dates; Friday, July 10th, Monday, July 13th and Tuesday, July 14th from 9:00am to 11:00 am.
Treasurer Training agenda items will include, but are not limited to:
- Fiduciary duties of all Officers & important calendar dates and reminders;
- Membership recruitment and organizing in a “Virtual” world;
- Early Enrollment Program;
- The importance of membership accuracy and the verification process;
- When the MEA gives you money and what is a “War Chest” – MEA 1.3 Financial Assistance;
- eBilling Invoice Portal – What is it, how does it work & how to understand what you are being invoiced for;
- IRS rules and regulations – 990N ePostcard Filing and 1099/1096 Form;
- Best tips to avoid Fraud.
When we get closer to the event date you selected to attend, we’ll send you a Zoom registration link to attend the training.