A micro-credential is a short, competency-based recognition that allows an educator to demonstrate mastery in a particular area.
NEA will be providing members an opportunity to participate in a virtual Professional Learning Community (PLC) to support successful completion of a NEA Micro-credent from start to finish. Educators who participate in a PLC to complete a micro-credential are more likely to earn their badge the first time. The virtual PLC will be facilitated by a trained micro-credential facilitator and consist of weekly support meetings via zoom. Registration closes April 30. PLCs start in early May and end in late June.
You may register for one of the following PLCs by clicking the link at the bottom of this page:
- Classroom Routines and expectations
- Building relationships online
- Introduction to Universal Design and Learning (online learning)
- Virtual Engagement Strategies for Asynchronous Learning
- Virtual Engagement Strategies for Synchronous Learning
- Responsible and Ethical Use of Technology
To learn more, please click the links below:
- Learn more about NEA Micro-credentials
- View all Micro-credentials on NEA Certification Bank
- Join the Conversation on NEA edCommunities