Experience Pura Vida for Just $125/day! Click Here to View Flyer.
Marvel at the majesty of Costa Rica! Imagine being suspended in the jungle canopy, locking eyes with a curious wildlife or sipping coffee while exploring an organic coffee farm. These are just some of the highlights of our action-packed tour of Costa Rica’s program perfect for the adventurer with limited time who wants to explore the region’s diversity. Whether it’s following a trail to
the base of a waterfall, melting away in thermal springs or relaxing on a beach—our guides will help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.
To book, call 855-667-9509. See more details at neamb.com/costaricaquest.
- DAY 1 San José
- Arrive at any time.
- DAY 2 San José/La Fortuna
- Drive to Sarapiquí to visit the G Adventures-supported Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation. Learn about the impact this project has had on the community and sample some of the products they sell. Continue on to the Arenal region and take advantage of a free afternoon and a full free day to experience the adventure activities and natural wonders of the area. Enjoy an included relaxing soak in the local hot springs.
- DAY 3 La Fortuna
- Free day in La Fortuna. Experience the outdoor adventures, amazing wildlife and natural wonders in this area.
- DAY 4 La Fortuna/Monteverde
- Travel by bus and boat through the stunning Costa Rican scenery up into the cloud forest. Take an included guided night walk to learn about nocturnal life in the jungle firsthand.
- DAY 5 Monteverde
- Enjoy a free day to explore the cloud forest region of Costa Rica. Opt to fly across canopy ziplines, walk across suspended bridges through the forest canopy, or go horseback riding in the hills.
- DAY 6 Monteverde/Quepos
- Travel to Quepos, just outside Manuel Antonio National Park. Opt to visit the park or relax on the beach in this fun surf town. Enjoy a night out and perhaps learn how to salsa.
- DAY 7 Quepos
- Enjoy a free day to visit Manuel Antonio National Park, sail, snorkel or surf in the Pacific. Opt to kayak through mangroves or relax on the beach.
- DAY 8 Quepos/San José
- Opt to chill at the beach in the morning before the journey by bus back to the capital.
- DAY 9 San José
- Depart at any time.