What is the NEA Blended Learning Program?
- The National Education Association (NEA) Center for Great Public Schools announces the availability of Teacher Quality grant funds (up to $3000 each) for Local Affiliates to initiate and enhance capacity to provide effective professional learning opportunities using NEA’s Blended Learning professional learning course offerings to their local affiliate members.
- The purpose of this funding is to work with Local Affiliates offering NEA’s comprehensive “blended learning” courses that will provide high quality professional learning to members in a combination of in person and online learning platforms. Participants will meet twice in person, but the rest of their interactions occur online either through a video conferencing system or through asynchronous interactions.
- Funding should be used for operation of the program including, but not limited to, local-lead course facilitator stipends, meeting expenses, and/or mileage for participants (e.g. rural affiliates).
How does a local affiliate apply?
- Local affiliates must complete the following application: https://form.jotform.com/91067167443156 by May 10th
- Completing this application does not guarantee that your local will be accepted as a Blended Learning site. Please complete all parts of the application with as much information as possible.
Informational Blended Learning Webinar and Resources:
- Pre-Recorded Blended Learning Informational Topic: NEA Blended Learning Webinar for State/Local Affiliate Presidents https://zoom.us/recording/share/Z6E5UiUKrkE7DSWAJmnabeFZbAf7PHvofPmJOM55CnewIumekTziMw
- NEA Blended Learning Informational Powerpoint APR 26_NEA Blended Learning Informational Powerpoint
- NEA Blended Learning One-Pager https://drive.google.com/file/d/13UCOHoiPUDtfFS6CNgbctTVJsLv6fx-y/view
- Contact:Luis-Gustavo Martinez (LGMartinez@nea.org)