What are the NEA Early Career Learning Labs (ECLL)?
- The ECLL are a blended learning environment meant to support early career educators (ECEs) around instructional and classroom problems of practice. During the 2018-2019 school year, 40 affiliates participated in ECLL.
- Watch our video to learn more: https://youtu.be/FG1XDsXtgYw
- See resources here: http://bit.ly/ECLLAppResources
How does a local affiliate apply?
- Local affiliates must complete the following application: https://form.jotform.com/90776170463158 by May 18th
- Completing this application does not guarantee that your local will be accepted as an ECLL site. Please complete all parts of the application with as much information as possible. We highly recommend viewing ECLL resources before applying (see below).
Upcoming Information Webinar and Resources:
- Resources for ECLL: Before submitting an application, please view ECLL resources: http://bit.ly/ECLLAppResources
- This google folder has the
- Recording of an overview of ECLL and the application process
- ECLL flyers
- PDF version of the application
- Join our upcoming ECLL information webinar to ask questions and learn more information: May 7 at 7pm EST. Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/2792511208
- Contact Ambereen Khan-Baker, NBCT (email@example.com)